OhioBWC - Employer:  OhioBWC - Employer: Ask BWC about group-experience rating

Whom do I talk to about group-experience rating?

If you are unfamiliar with group-experience rating or have recently been rejected by a group...
contact your employer services specialist (ESS). An ESS can help you develop risk management strategies to help you manage workers’ compensation costs. Working with your ESS, you will learn methods of controlling workers’ compensation costs and improving claims management and safety processes. All of this will improve your chances to participate in group-experience rating and realize lower rates.

To contact a BWC representative about risk management strategies that could make you eligible for group-experience rating in the future, contact the local BWC customer service office and ask for employer services (Enter your ZIP code in the Automatic office locator to find the local office in your area.), or call 1-800-OHIOBWC, and follow the options.

If you are currently participating in group-experience rating ...
Contact a BWC group-experience-rating specialist to check your status or answer additional questions about group-experience rating.

If you would like to speak with a group-experience rating specialist, call your local customer service office and ask for your ESS. Be sure to include your name, phone number and e-mail address.