OhioBWC - Employer - Form: (300AP) - Introduction

Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses (300AP)

All public employers are required to maintain a log of work-related injuries and illnesses, form 300P, and then submit a summary, the 300AP, to the Public Employment Risk Reduction Program by Feb. 1. If your public entity has more than one establishment or site, you must keep separate records for each physical location. Then, on Feb. 1 of each year, you must post the summary at each of your physical locations until April 30.
The 300AP is required under Ohio Administrative Code 4167-6-04(B)(1)as part of the PERRP statistical data collection process.

Required information

  • Completion of both the 300P and 300AP
    Verify that you've classified each case only once on both forms.
    • A case that has one day away and several days restricted would be classified as days away from work, not both. Each case is classified only once, and it is classified as the most serious.
    • The other recordable case is a case that does not have days away or job transfer or restriction. The case is recordable because it is beyond first aid.
  • Verify that the total number of cases equals the total number of injuries and illnesses; otherwise, you will receive an error message and will not be able to submit.

Additional information
video tutorial - How to submit your 300AP

State agency
  • Submit one master 300AP with the totals for all your departments/establishments.
  • Ohio Department of Transportation must submit one master for each district and one master for the central office.
  • Ohio Department of Natural Resources must submit one master for each park.
  • Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections must submit one master for each correctional institution.
  • Submit separate master 300APs for the county entities below.
  • County commissioners submit one master 300AP with the total from each of your county departments/establishments, which are under your authority.
  • County board of developmental disabilities submit one master 300AP with the total for board employees; and one master 300AP for sheltered workshops.
  • County engineer submits one master 300AP.
  • County home submits one master 300AP.
Cities, townships, villages, educational institutions
  • Submit only one master 300AP with the totals from all of your departments/establishments.

If you have all the required information on hand, simply click the start button to begin.