OhioBWC - Common - Service: Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - Invitation to bid
Competitive procurement opportunities - Invitation to Bid (ITB), Request for Proposal
(RFP), Request for information (RFI)
To view BWC competitive opportunities, please use the link to the State of Ohio
Procurement website and follow the instructions below.
State of Ohio procurement website
- From the Quick Links Menu on the right, select “Bid Opportunities Search”.
- Under Procurement Opportunity Search information at the top of web page, click on the “Opportunity Updates” link.
- In the Opportunity Updates Search Results, all opportunities are posted for the last 30 days.
Titles are listed in the left hand column.
- Under the column titled “Latest Action”, look for bids that are label “Posted”.
- Click on the link in the column titled “Document”, in order to view the bid.
To register with the State of Ohio to receive email notification of future bid
opportunities or to update your current registration, visit the Department
of Administrative Services,
General Services Division website. Under the section “For Suppliers”, click on “Selling to the State”,
and then click on the link under Registration section.
BWC purchasing information and contacts
Click here to learn more about doing business with the State of Ohio and BWC, and for BWC
Thank you for your continued interest in doing business with the State of
Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation.