OhioBWC - Basics:  How do I file a workers' comp claim?

How do I file a workers' comp claim?

If you're injured while on the job, you need to report the accident to us at BWC.

Actually, you, your employer, a medical provider, your employer's managed care organization or a legal representative can file the claim with us. We accept claims online, by phone, fax, mail or in person.
Click here to file a claim online

Once we receive your claim, we'll assign a claim number and a claims service specialist to begin the initial claims process.