State Agencies | Online Services  
En Español
Twitter Youtube Facebook Blog

Online support available
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Click here to get help!
secondary navigation bar logon help print search glossary contact e-account
OhioBWC - Basics:  I Live in Another State

I live in another state

According to OAC 4121-3-09(C)(8), hearings for injured workers who reside outside of the state of Ohio and are located more than one hundred miles from an Ohio Industrial Commission (IC) service office will be held in Columbus, unless the parties of interest have agreed in writing to a change of venue. Other hearings before the IC or its hearing officers shall be at the places designated by the IC in the notices of hearing.