This service offering allows individuals to look up specific information about a provider either by location or provider information. You can search our records to:
- Determine whether we've approved a provider.
- Locate demographic information about the provider such as provider name, type, address, phone number and specialty.
- Find out if the provider is accepting new patients.
Note: While BWC has approved all providers listed within this look-up to do business with us, they may NOT be accepting new patients. If you need further assistance to find a provider, contact your managed care organization.
You can conduct your search by providing the following provider information: ZIP code, county, provider name, city, state, provider type or provider specialty. You can choose either web display or email results as your preferred delivery method. If you choose email, you will need to provide your email address. If your search is unsuccessful, call 1-800-644-6292 for assistance. Here's the information available through this service offering.
Important: In BWC's Health Partnership Program, injured workers must see BWC-certified providers.
- Provider name
- Provider type
- ZIP code
- Self-proclaimed specialty
- Acceptance of new patients
Click here for more details and definitions on provider enrollment and certification.