FREE prospective billing and safety seminar for public employer taxing districts
Bonus! Earn training credit for BWC programs
Have you heard? BWC is switching to the industry standard of prospective billing for employer
premiums. But what does this mean for you as an employer? Public employer taxing districts: We’re offering a seminar near you to provide answers and details about prospective billing,
- The reason for the transition and its benefits to employers;
- How BWC will cover the costs of this change with a transition credit;
- Transition timelines and important dates to remember;
- Essential information and new requirements for payroll reporting;
- Changes to deadlines for rating plans and BWC programs.
The seminar also includes the latest workplace safety updates and information to help you lower costs and keep your workers safe on the job.
Earn training credit for BWC programs
As an added bonus, by attending a seminar, you can receive safety training credit for the following.
- EM capping
- One Claim Program (after the first year)
- Grow Ohio Incentive Program
- Safety Council Rebate Program (one meeting credit)
- Group and group retrospective – safety program requirement for those participating employers that have a claim in the “green period”
Who should attend
- Financial controllers and payroll officers
- Human resources professionals
- Certified public accountants
- Workplace safety and/or risk managers
Seminar locations, dates and times
Seating availability is limited! RSVP for a seminar by calling the number or sending an email associated with the seminar you would like to attend. Please include
your name, job title, policy number (or company name if you don't know the policy number), email and phone number.
Please note: When a seminar session reaches capacity, we remove it from the list below. Therefore, you may not see information for the session you have
signed up for. Don’t worry, your session is still being held. However, if you need info or assistance, please email or call the contact for your location.