OhioBWC - Employer: (Division of Safety & Hygiene) - Library Services
Division of Safety & Hygiene - Library services
|The library provides free informational services on occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation and
rehabilitation. Our experienced librarians can locate the hard-to-find information and provide accurate answers to your questions timely.
We can help you find:
Our resources include, but are not limited to:
- Safety codes and standards;
- Sample charts, forms, templates and written safety programs;
- Chemical safety information;
- Current issues in workers’ comp;
- Occupational disease and injury management research studies;
- Occupational injuries and illness statistics;
- Training resources – content, effective training methods, outlines, PowerPoints, videos, etc.
- American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) standards related to occupational safety;
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) fire codes;
- Ohio safety codes from 1924 - present;
- Safety certification study guides;
- Safety training videos.
|Ohio BWC library
30 W. Spring St., Third Floor
Columbus, OH 43215-2256
614-466-7388 (reference desk)
614-644-0018 (video library)