OhioBWC - Employer: (Division of Safety & Hygiene) - Congress registration
Applications accepted through July 31
Do you possess knowledge or experience that can help Ohio businesses prevent
workforce injuries? If so, consider sharing your expertise with others at the 2016 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC16).
This annual event takes place the week of March 7, 2016, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. OSC16 features more
than 200 educational presentations, which offer continuing education credits for a variety of professions. We’re looking
for presentations that are either one or six hours in length. Boost your experience level by teaching at a statewide
event that draws more than 6,000 Ohio business and government representatives and employees.
These attendees include professionals in:
- Occupational safety and health;
- Environmental protection and safety;
- Workers’ compensation;
- Claims control and management;
- Risk management;
- Health care and rehabilitation;
- Human resources;
- Emergency management services;
We’re looking for presentations which:
- Focus on the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses, health and wellness of the workforce, return-to-work strategies
and successful workers’ compensation practices;
- Address new and current trends;
- Incorporate creative learning outcomes;
- Will suit the needs of an advanced level audience with more than 10 years experience;
- Are strictly educational and do not promote a specific business, product or service.
You must submit the application online. We will not accept applications submitted via mail or email. We recommend you organize the
information below and have it on hand before you complete the application. Once you submit the application, you cannot edit it.
- Presenter contact information, including a valid email address
- Co-presenter or panelist contact information, if applicable
- Session title (100 characters or less)
- Session description (500 characters or less)
- Session learning objectives (two to three items participants will learn)
- Presenter education, credentials, work experience and skills, which relate to the topic
List of Exhibitors