Anyone who suspects workers' comp fraud, can submit an allegation with this form. Special agents from BWC's special investigations department will carefully collect and analyze the facts in order to determine whether or not fraud was committed.
Important: To report fraud, you need only to suspect that fraud may have been committed. Click here to learn how to identify fraud red flags.
Disclaimer: If the fraud you suspect pertains to unemployment compensation, report this important allegation of identity theft and unemployment benefits fraud directly to Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS), Office of Unemployment Compensation Insurance Operations, rather than to us. Here's how to report fraud to ODJFS.
- Phone: 833-658-0394
- Email: UCBenProtest@jfs.ohio.gov
- Online: unemployment.ohio.gov. Click on the red button that says ID Theft: What to do. ODJFS will send a confirmation email with resources available to victims of identity theft.
Try and provide as much information as you can, including:
- Name and address of person you are reporting.
- Details about the improper or fraudulent activity you suspect.
- Other general information pertaining to the suspected fraudulent activity.
All those specifics allow us to efficiently conduct a thorough, fair and objective investigation of the fraud subject. While we realize you will probably not have all the data requested, we again ask you to provide as much as possible.
If you have all the required information on hand, simply click the start button to begin.