Windows Internet Explorer
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you don't have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level.
Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings:
- Click Custom Level;
- In the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Go back one page button on the menu to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.